The Michigan Department of Health and Human Services released the following update in place until at least December 8, 2020:
· Dine-in service at bars and restaurants is prohibited (outdoor dining is allowed).
· Retail store capacity is capped at 30%.
· Theaters, movie theaters, stadiums, arcades, bowling centers, ice skating rinks and indoor water parks must close.
· Group fitness classes are prohibited.
· Indoor gatherings are still limited to 10 people, but only two households are permitted to gather.
· Outdoor gatherings are limited to 25 people.
The beaches are still open and the Lake is still accessible. You can view the live webcam at South Beach here. Most local businesses in the area are still open. We encourage you to call them directly to confirm current hours. Trails and State Parks are open for day use and provide a great way to get out and enjoy nature. Click here for a listing of local land and water based trails. If you are in need of local testing, the State has set up a website for local testing locations for the Coronavirus. Click here for details. If we can be of assistance, please call 269-637-5252 or click here to email us.
- Your friends at the South Haven/Van Buren County Convention & Visitors Bureau.